We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot during the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the safety of our patients and our staff.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our Infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We will be following the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
- We will pre-screen all patients by having you complete the form by clicking the following link: Pre-Appointment Screening Link
- We ask that all patients and parents/guardians wear masks to the office.
- When you arrive at the office, please stay in your car and call 712-330-9850.
- The receptionist will tell you when to enter the office.
- Only the patient or a patient with one parent will enter the office. The only exception is a case where we are treating siblings and then they can both come in together.
- When you come into the office please step inside and wait in the designated area.
- You will be asked the screening questions again and your temperature will be taken with an IR thermometer that will not touch you.
- The seating has changed to allow for social distancing in the reception area, and the number of patients/parents is limited.
- Please use the hand sanitizer before you go back to the clinical area and we ask you to keep your mask on until told to remove it and do not touch anything unnecessarily.
- We will stagger appointments to allow for disinfection of one chair while we see the next patient.
- The dental chairs are spaced with a barrier between them for your protection as well. We have eliminated aerosol producing procedures in our clinic.
- There are not magazines in the office since those are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- When your appointment is completed, please put on your mask and stop at the front desk and schedule your next appointment.
- If you develop any Covid-19 symptoms or are diagnosed as Covid-19 positive in the next 14 days after your appointment, please contact our office..
We are looking forward to seeing you again and continuing your orthodontic treatment. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you and our staff safe. By clicking on the following link, I submit that I have read this letter